|Hobbies and Crafts Ideas | Collecting Hobbies | Home Hobby Ideas|
|Page: Link to us|
Hobbies, Crafts, Gifts, Collecting,
Recreation and Self-Improvement links exchange
If you would like to link to Hobbies and Crafts, we would like to trade permanent links only with you. We can trade links between our Home pages, or between any one of Internal pages. Please contact us via email below if you have any questions.
1. Place our Home page link on your Links page (Hobbies, Arts, Crafts, Collecting and Self-Improvement related categories), using the following text link:
Hobbies and Making Crafts - Whether you're an indoor or outdoor person, you will find many ways to enrich your life through hobbies and crafts, self-improvement and creativity. From making christmas tree ornaments and gift baskets, to rock collecting and outdoor recreation.
Hobbies and Recreation - Whether you're an indoor or outdoor person, you will find many ways to enrich your life through hobbies, crafts, sport and recreation. Not the least going to beach or on cruise holidays.
Hobbies and Crafts - Hobbies, crafts and collecting are excellent ways to develop your art of creative thinking and self-improvement.
Or choose one of our Internal page links, in exchange for a link to one of your internal pages:
Christmas Gifts and Crafts - Learn about Christmas traditions, Christmas crafts, tree ornaments and even Christmas in tropics.
Home and Hobbies - Rocks collecting is a "hard to resists" rare hobby. Find out more about this hobby, as well as about popular arts and crafts.
Island Holidays - Islands all over the world offer unique holidays, with their own cultural experience and natural wonders. We explore the Caribbean, Canadian and European islands, many of which offer eco-tourism packages.
2. After you have placed our link on your site, email us with a link to the page where you placed our link.
Remember to include your site title, description and URL.
3. We will add your link within 7 days, although usually faster than that.
We prefer to trade links with arts, crafts, hobbies, collecting, recreation, self improvement, Christmas and gifts sites. When you link to us please make sure you follow these link guidelines:
• We prefer to link with hobbies and
crafts web sites.
• We welcome permanent links only, no temporary link trades, please.
• Your web site must be complete, not under construction.
• The place where you place our link must not be an orphan page. We have to be able to find our link on your website starting from your home or index page.
• Your link page must have link to at least your home page, and preferably other pages of your website.
• Your link page must not use "nofollow" tag. This is cheating and prevents a fair exchange of links.
• Your website's Description must be a proper description, not just a long chain of keywords or keyphrases. Links with such spammy descriptions will not be accepted.
• Likewise, please limit your Title to a maximum of 10 words - we won't accept or will shorten titles that are too long.
• We welcome 3-way and reciprocal hobbies and crafts link exchanges.
How get the most value from your links, after Google's Panda and Penguin updates:
1. Vary your anchor text, alternating
between exact KW match, URL, brand and random text
2. Get your links from relevant sites (hobbies links to arts, crafts and recreation sites)
3. Diversify your links by getting them from different sources (sites, blogs, social pages, images)
4. Use some "nofollow" links, too, for link juice (having some links as 'nofollow' is o.k.)
5. Get links from varying Class C IP addresses - the more variety, the better
6. Get more links to your inner pages than your home page
7. Having some links dead or deleted going to your site is fine